Other pieces of information about myself include that I am married, I love playing the piano, and I grew up on a dairy farm in the Fraser Valley. I completed my undergraduate degree at the University of the Fraser Valley, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts with extended minors in English and Geography. I enjoyed my degree, despite its busyness, and always looked forward to the summers where I volunteered at a summer camp for kids. I spent five summers volunteering at this summer camp, which greatly increased my enthusiasm of working with children. I thoroughly enjoy hiking and being outdoors, which was another aspect of camp that I appreciated so much.
Now, during this year of becoming a teacher, I am excited with all that I am learning. I feel as though I have already grown so much and anticipate everything that is still ahead of me. I am eager to use the knowledge and skills that I am learning to become the passionate teacher I have always dreamed of being.
No comments:
Post a Comment